At Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP), our team remains committed to ensuring the health and safety of our teammates, the warriors we serve, and of our amazing supporters. We will be monitoring the evolving situation regarding the Covid-19 Delta variant, and will adhere to local guidelines as necessary.
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our participants, the following safety precautions have been implemented at the Carry Forward 5K:
- We ask that you practice social distancing and maintain a six-foot distance from other participants whenever possible.
- If you are unable to socially distance, we recommend a mask be worn as a courtesy to all those attending. If you would like a mask and did not bring your own, you may pick one up at the Registration / Check-in Tent.
- For your convenience, we have also provided hand sanitizing stations at various locations throughout the event venue.
- Additionally, we will be staggering the start times of runners and walkers based on your 5K pace. To do so, we ask you to spread out along the road leading up to the Start Line Arch. Volunteers & signage will be there to assist you.
- Runners, head toward the Start Line Arch and look for your pace location.
- If you are walking, please wait back and allow runners to head out first.
- If you have a stroller, we ask you to walk towards the back.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in making this a fun, safe, and enjoyable experience for all participants.