Carry Forward - Volunteer
Join us on December 19, 2020
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Put The The Wounded Warrior Project® Mission In Motion At Carry Forward® 5K by becoming a volunteer!
The Wounded Warrior Project mission is to honor and empower wounded warriors. Carry Forward puts that mission in motion and allows participants to take action for wounded warriors. Volunteers are a critical part of what makes this event memorable and a success.
Join the movement and help make Carry Forward one of the most powerful, one-of-a-kind events participants ever experience.
LOCAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
JOIN THE COMMITTEE
Key roles of committee members:
- Engage companies to get involved as sponsors
- Onboard new squads and help us retain past ones
- Organize day-of event logistics and onsite volunteers
- Generate awareness and support from the community
- Opportunity to engage with WWP programs and services year-round
VOLUNTEER DAY OF
Key roles for day-of volunteers:
- Organize set-up and break-down of the event
- Pass out giveaways, medals, food, and beverages
- Support local community sponsor tents and activations
- Provide directional support and greet participants
- Assist with checking in participants
Volunteer opportunities are available in the following cities:
2020 Carry Forward Event Locations & Dates:
- San Diego on August 29
- Nashville on September 19
- San Antonio on October 10
- Pittsburgh on November 7
- Jacksonville on November 14
Don’t see your city? Consider hosting your own Carry Forward Virtual 5K instead of volunteering. Click here to learn more.