Thank you for your support! The 2nd Annual Wounded Warrior 5k Carry Forward / 10k run/walk is scheduled!! All are welcome to join the LFW Squad representing NEPA and participate in this great cause held at the Dansbury Park Levee loop at 15 Day St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 on Saturday 10/24/2020 at 10:00 am. The Kings of Queen Street band will be opening our 2020 event. There will be live music, games, drone footage and a great Tricky Tray to take part it. If you have friends or family who would like to come out and join they can select the Join Our Squad option above. If they would simply like to donate they can select the Donate To US option to show their support to our squad goal. 100% of proceeds go towards Veterans programs through the Wounded Warrior Project Foundation. First 100 registered will receive new 2020 event shirts. For those participating in the 10k the registration link is found below.
2019 Lawns for Warriors - Carry Forward 5K Photos
Click here to see LFW's 2019 Carry Forward Photo Album
- Flag - Standard Run/Walk with the option to carry a flag to show
support and patriotism.
- Fitness - Bring a weight with you to carry to represent the responsibilities Veterans carry. Examples are Plate carrier vest, Ruck, Back pack etc. anything with an extra little weight you feel comfortable to carry forward.
- Fierce Carry another person to symbolize one warrior carrying another.
No matter which activity you choose, every step you take will empower wounded warriors as they take on their next mission. Again thank you for supporting this great cause, and more importantly, supporting lifesaving programs for wounded warriors and their families.
Carry Forward 5k Run/Walk
- Adult registration: $30
- Active Military/Veterans receive $5 off with promo code HONOR2019*. Promo code can be applied during all registration dates.
- Children ages 6 to 17 are $15 with promo code CHILD2019
- Children 0 to 5 are admitted free and do not need to register
You will have the option to make an additional donation to the squad goal during your registration and set your own personal fundraising goal that you can share on Facebook which friends and family can contribute to which goes to the overall goal of the squad. Thank you again and we'll see you at the event!