This information is subject to change. We encourage you to check back regularly.
DATE: Saturday, November 14, 2020
LOCATION: Wounded Warrior Project Headquarters, 4899 Belfort Road, Jacksonville, FL 32256
TIME: Check-in starts at 7 am
- A few reminders for check-in:
- Squad Leaders can check in and pick up bibs for their full squads.
- You can turn in checks and donations at the check-in tent on event day.
- All registered participants receive a drawstring bag, small flag, and bib at check-in.
- Service animals and strollers are welcome.
8 am opening ceremoney and 5K kickoff
POST-EVENT – Each participant will be awarded an official Carry Forward Medal at the finish line.
PARKING: Free parking is available.
NEED A FLAG FOR THE EVENT?
Wounded Warrior Project and American 3 ft. x 5 ft. flags and a flag pole are available at the merchandise tent.