Tower, this is Ghost Rider, requesting a fly by….We want YOU to grab your Wing Mates, Battle Buddies, Shipmates or Guardians and join our squad!
Saturday, August 19, 2023
Pre-registration is required, day of registrations will not be accepted.
Location: Air Force Academy Fitness and Sports Center | 5220 Cedar Dr. Air Force Academy, CO 80840
- A valid Driver’s Licenses is required for all attendees (participants and spectators) to gain access to the Air Force Base.
Race Packet Pick-up: 8am
- Packet pick can be found at the registration tent near the start line.
- You will need to have a photo ID to receive your packet.
- Runners may not pick up someone else’s bib.
- Entries are non-transferable.
Start Time: 9am
- This is a family fun run. Runners are encouraged to enjoy the course at their own pace, therefore race results will not be provided.
- If you are walking or have a stroller, we ask that you please wait back and allow runners to head out first.
- Water stations will be available at 1.5-mile marker.
Additional Event Details:
- Are dogs allowed? They sure are, please be sure to register them under our child registration type and indicate they are a pet. All pet participants will receive their own pet race packet and fundraising page to join in on the fun! On race day we ask that you please keep your pet on a leash at all times and be sure to clean up after them.
- Don't forget to join us at the finish-line for post event festivities to include food trucks, vendor booths and a kid zone.
- For the safety of all participants and permitting and local regulations, we are not able to allow or accommodate personal tents or umbrellas.
- Parking: Is available just beyond the start/finish-line. We encourage car-pooling whenever possible.
- Should you have any event day questions please reach out to Erica Pichette: [email protected]